Assistant Manager 40+ hours
Are you a passionate and experienced retail Assistant Manager used to working in a fast paced store environment looking for your next big career move?
You’ll help your Store Manager to:
• Lead, support and motivate the team to hit performance targets and maintain exceptional standards of customer service.
• Support with people related activities i.e. training, induction, recruitment and HR issues.
• Ensure the management of all cash and other daily administrative tasks are achieved.
• Use your commercial awareness to help drive sales and ensure trading compliance standards are met.
• Treat every pound as your own and keeping costs low so we can create amazing value for our customers.
Are you passionate about people, able to deliver excellent service and able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues.
• A team player, hands on manager not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
• Self-motivated and resilient, you deal with each and every challenge with a positive and proactive outlook.
• Enthusiastic and above all must have a sense of humour!
To apply for the above vacancy please click here.
Must be flexible over 7 day period. Retail experience essential.
Please bring in your CV to store to apply
We are looking for someone to join our friendly team this Christmas.
Applicants must be able to work a range of shifts over the Christmas Holiday. Also including some shifts over the following days. Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
We are currently looking to fill a Temporary Contract, minimum 12 hours per week. This may lead to a permanent weekend position after Christmas.
To apply please bring a CV into store or send to email@example.com (Subject Vacancy)
EWM are currently recruiting a part-time (Wednesday 9am to 5pm) retail sales and stock room assistant.
You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures, in order to ensure the store has the right product at the right time.
• Ensure the effective completion of deliveries and other related stock tasks, maintaining order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss
• To receive, confirm, open boxes and organise merchandise in an optimal and systematic manner according to stockroom guidelines
• To provide support to your colleagues on the store floor and carry our replenishment to ensure sales are maximised at all times.
Tools of the Trade:
• Similar retail stockroom and sales experience required
• Team player
• Proactive and positive energy
• Passion for retail
• Adaptable to the needs of the business
• Additional hours may be required to cover holidays and sick leave.
Please call in store for an application form.
8 hour contract to include weekends, must be able to be flexible. Additional hours will be available. Retail experience not necessary.
Please drop CV into store.
We are looking for a Part Time Customer Advisor for our Pavers Store.
You must have personality and enthusiasm as you will play a key role in your store’s success. You will welcome customers into our store, help with their footwear needs, ensure all our latest products are displayed, advise on accessories, shoe care products and ensure all customers have a positive experience and leave happy with their purchases. If you are looking for a Part Time position, have a passion for customer service and enjoy the challenges of the retail environment, Pavers would like to hear from you.
Experience in a customer focused retail environment is advantageous but training will be provided. You must be flexible for this vacancy. You will be expected to work weekends and shifts during the week. This role include Shop Bonus, Company Contribution Pension & generous Staff Discount. Permanent position, experience in retail advantageous. Will include weekends and late night on a Thursday.
To apply go to paversjobs.co.uk or drop a CV into store.