Aston Services Group is currently looking for a experienced Retail Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor licence to provide permanent security duties at one of our busy Shopping Centres in Fleetwood.
This position is permanent (30hrs p/w) and would be working on a full days and weekends shift pattern with a minimum of 30 hours per week. Overtime is available as and when required. .
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress are available.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance. You must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift such as some scheduled cleaning of the centre.
You need to be physically fit as there is a lot of walking involved within the position. Your duties will include:
Full uniform is provided (head to toe)
Must be punctual and have the ability to think on your feet.
Due to the nature of the centre working in outdoor environments will be required.
You must have the following:
0730 – 1900 Monday to Saturday, Sundays 0800-1800. Shifts are 7.5 hours long.
Apply online via Indeed: Security Officer (30hr) – Fleetwood FY7 – Indeed.com
Mountain Warehouse Fleetwood is looking for an Assistant Store Manager. This is a 40 hour contract.
About the role
Our Assistant Managers fully support their Store Managers with the managing of the store. You will be responsible for;
We are looking for someone with…
Who are we? At 350+ stores globally and nearly 3000 employees we are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. You can find out about our fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, at www.mountainwarehouse.com. Check out our “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
Why join us?
We love seeing people grow; many of our Assistant Managers have been promoted and run their own stores. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching a learning platform with some great tools!
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us – inside the outdoors!
Please apply via the Mountain Warehouse website.
Can you inspire a team to deliver the kind of CUSTOMER experience for which Clarks is known and loved? Could you be a Sales Team Member with the special kind of talent and DRIVE that gives us the edge over the competition?
Clarks Shoes is looking for Sales Team Members to join their team at Affinity Fleetwood.
If you love footwear, fashion and people, Clarks is the place to be. As a Sales Team Member, you’ll be in the thick of the action, helping customers find shoes they’ll adore.
In many ways, you’ll be the face of Clarks – welcoming people into your store, where they’ll find fantastic footwear and matching service. You’ll achieve this by maintaining excellent standards throughout the store in order to create the best possible shopping environment. You’ll make yourself readily available to customers build a rapport to help them find what they want. That way, you can help them make the ideal purchase – and even find accessories to match. With these first-class people skills and great attention to detail, you’ll have what it takes to meet targets and pre-set performance standards. You’ll use your initiative and help the rest of the team, for example, keeping the shop floor neat or lending a hand in the stockroom.
A bit about you
Good with people and great in a team, you have a confident, friendly approach. You know when to make suggestions and sell other products, and when to let customers make their decision. An interest in fashion and footwear goes without saying. But it’s also important that you can promote Clarks. A brand ambassador, you champion our products and take pride in being part of a respected global name. Experience in a similar role would help, as would a flexible approach to hours.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, has been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that’s remained at the heart of what the brand does now.
In the Clarks archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations. From the original Clarks Desert Boot, first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950 to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognisable signature – a unique combination of craftsmanship and innovation that make it unmistakably Clarks.
Clarks is a global business operating retail, wholesale, franchise and online channels in over 100 markets worldwide supported by nearly 10,000 employees across the world.
We’ve already told you about the degree of flexibility you’ll enjoy as a valued addition to our business – but that’s just the start. As well as development opportunities, pension and a competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy a variety of other benefits. These range from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) to discounted healthcare. And, as everyone loves new shoes, you’ll also get a very healthy discount on our products.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks.
Clarks International believes that the principle of equality of opportunity is fundamental to the company’s operations. Our long held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.
If you are interested, apply here.
Moss Bros. is recruiting for a 24 hour sales assistant.
This will involve keyholder duties.
Must be fully flexible, experience is preferred but not essential.
Please apply in store with CV.
“Founded in 1851 in London’s Covent Garden, Moss Bros. has a long and rich heritage of making impeccably stylish, beautifully designed products for men.
By drawing upon our 168 years of tailoring experience, we have in-depth knowledge and sartorial expertise – adapting the latest trends, whilst staying true to our heritage.
With a continued commitment to exceptional service, a newly invigorated product range and a raft of new concept stores with more to come, there has never been a more exciting time to join Moss Bros. From the fantastic people who make up our teams to the attention to detail in our products, to the conversations we have and the inclusive environment we create. We care deeply about understanding and anticipating what our customer wants – offering unrivalled personal service; a surprise and delight in today’s world.
We inspire and guide to STYLE INDIVIDUALS FOR ON FORM MOMENTS, whatever the occasion.”
ProCook are looking for Sales Assistants to join the team here at Affinity Lancashire, Fleetwood.
1 x 4HR Contract
1 x 0Hr Contract
You will work with the Store Manager and your team to maximise sales and revenue through the delivery of exceptional store standards and personalised customer service experiences.
Sharing pride in our company vision and products, you will enthusiastically support your team to be the best, securing customer loyalty and our presence as the “go-to” brand on the high street.
What You’ll Do:
1. Welcome customers warmly on arrival, helping to identify their individual needs and to locate products within the store.
2. Actively engage with the customer to secure a sale, promoting and describing our products, advising on suitability, care, and use.
3. Gain, and continually update, a high level of product knowledge and sales techniques, with the ability to highlight product features, benefits, versatility, and value to the customer.
4. Carry out POS till and cash handling transactions quickly and accurately.
5. Process product returns accurately and promptly.
6. Maintain excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping, according to company guidelines.
7. Contribute ideas for change and improvement.
8. Ensure that the store stock file is kept accurate through good housekeeping and assisting with audits.
9. Report pricing discrepancies, stock loss or damage to Store or Deputy Manager.
10. Assist with, and carry out, general store duties as required e.g. (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, pricing, and merchandising.
11. Ensure safety and security of company cash, stock, equipment, and premises.
12. Comply with all relevant legislation, health and safety, and company policy and procedures.
13. Carries out tasks as directed by the Store or Deputy Manager, Retail Ops team or head office personnel.
Skills / attributes required:
· Customer focused – demonstrating a passion for service in every interaction and transaction.
· Target oriented, driven to excel and be the best.
· “Hands on” practical and resourceful team player
· Good listening skills to identify and understand customer needs, wants, and lifestyle.
· Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to promote company brand, culture, and values within the team and to customers.
· Positive attitude, with a friendly, helpful, and engaging personality.
· Organised, able to plan own work and multi-task.
· Works well under pressure.
· Attention to detail.
· Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), internet and POS Systems
· Genuine interest in the ProCook & Steamer Trading brands and product
· Enjoys home cooking/entertaining.
To apply, please call into the store with your CV.
Kids Around designer childrenswear are recruiting a Sales Assistant to cover Sunday shifts.
This is a 5 hour contract but may lead to further hours.
Retail experience not essential as training will be given. Perfect to fit around studies.
Apply in store with a CV or email: firstname.lastname@example.org