We are looking for people with good communication skills who are able to offer excellent customer service.
If you can follow procedures, health and safety guidelines, be organised and structured in what you do, then we want to hear from YOU.
Previous experience preferred, full training will be given.
If you are interested, please address your CV to the Store Manager and either hand in to store or email at
If you have retail experience and a passion for cooking and food, we’d love to hear from you.
Customer focused individual required with the flexibility to work weekends.
Pay Meets NMW
Apply Send your CV into store for the attention of the Store Manager
Customer focused individual required to work Saturday & Sunday. Flexibility required as may need to cover during the week to cover holidays and sickness.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team drop your CV into store or email to:-firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to join our team. You must be hard working, customer focused and a good communicator, with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends. Experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
If you think you have what it takes to shine in our business then come and show us your talent and your winning smile!
Pay Meets NMW
Apply Send CV’s into store for the attention of The Store Manager
22 hours over 4 days with flexibility to cover late nights, weekends and holiday/sickness absence
This role requires a keen, positive, outgoing attitude with good customer service skills. Retail experience not essential as training will be given.
Pay Meets NMW
Apply Send CV’s for attention of The Manager into store
Customer focused individual required with the flexibility to cover late nights and weekends. Previous Retail experience preferred but not essential as training will be given. Must be 18 or over.
Please send CV into store for the attention of The Manager
As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
• Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
For more information about this role please visit Affinity Staffordshire website-Careers
Apply Send CV into Store for attention of Laura Facey, Store Manager or email email@example.com