Roman has a fantastic opportunity for a sales and team driven store manager to join the team in Affinity Staffordshire.
Is service your forte?
Forward your cv to Trudie@romanoriginals.co.uk or pop your CV in store.
Passionate about delivering exceptional customer Service and ensuring all the team share this passion
be committed to the Company policies, procedures and objectives
be confident with a bubbly personality
be passionate about beauty products
have proven track record of delivering sales and retail targets with previous Retail Management experience
have effective communication skills, building strong relationships with customers, colleagues and Head Office
be determined to succeed
have a hands on approach to work practices
believe in putting the customer first and share our passion for helping them look and feel great
be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all time
If you believe you have what it takes then please email a covering letter and CV to HR@beautyoutlets.co.uk by 20th May 2019.
If you are practical, hands on, responsible and enjoy working on your own as well as within a team then this could be the position for you. You need to be reliable, able to follow safety instructions and be reasonably fit to do this job. There are no fixed qualifications required however, previous cleaning experience would be preferable but not essential, as training will be given.
Pay £8.59 per hour
To apply for this role, email your CV to Daniel@astonservicesgroup.co.uk
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic. They will have the ability to call on their initiative when under pressure.
Pay rate negotiated at interview stage.
Customer focused, friendly individual required, who offers a high level of customer care. Flexibility required to cover evening and weekends. Experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Pay Meets NMW
To apply for this position send CV into store
Full-time / 39 hours per week with competitive pay and benefits!
Do you have a passion for retail and get a buzz from motivating your team to provide a fantastic customer experience?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
We have a great opportunity for a Store Manager. Previous experience of running a retail store and motivating team members is essential.
In this role you will –
• Sell a range of excellent products to meet customers individual needs
• Ensure you and your team deliver a first class customer service experience to every customer
• Take pride in making sure the store always looks amazing, processing deliveries, replenishing stock quickly and keeping the store immaculate and smartly merchandised
• Motivate and support the team to ensure consistently high standards are maintained
• General operational requirements of running a store
In return, you will have access to some great benefits including;
• Monthly bonus based on store performance!
• Great monthly and annual awards to recognise individual and store achievements
• Structured development scheme
• Long Service Awards including meals and trips away as well as extra holiday!
• Access to a range of retail and leisure discounts
28 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Hols & pro-rated for weekly hours)
To apply for this vacancy visit our website http://www.regattacareers.co.uk/vacancies.html
About The Role
• Working closely with the Store Manager to lead and inspire your sales team.
• Achieving the highest sales and profitability possible in your store
• Ensuring the team work well together and are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
• Taking full responsibility for the store in the absence of the store manager
• Delivering high store standards and peak productivity
• Actioning price and promotional changes in a timely manner
• Identifying and coaching talent within your team
• Previous retail supervisory experience
• A passion for books, stationery and Arts & Crafts Benefits
• Excellent on the job training
• 25% discount on all of our products
• 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Life Cover
About The Works
The Works is one of the UK’s leading multi-channel specialist retailers of value gifts, arts, crafts, toys, books and stationery. Our mission is to offer customers a unique and enjoyable shopping experience, built on our core principles of value, variety and quality.
Our commitment to excellence, extends to all parts of our business, whether in the service we provide, the talent we nurture and the causes we support. We are proud to have a highly engaged workforce of over 3,000 employees who are passionate about the customers they serve.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for then apply online at:
We are looking for people with good communication skills who are able to offer excellent customer service.
If you can follow procedures, health and safety guidelines, be organised and structured in what you do, then we want to hear from YOU.
Previous experience preferred, full training will be given.
If you are interested, please address your CV to the Store Manager and either hand in to store or email at
Team Leader – Permanent – 30-40 Hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced barista to join our bustling BB’s cafe.
You must be hard working, customer focused and a good communicator; be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Experience is essential though training will be given.
If you think you have what it takes to shine in our business then come and show us your talent and your winning smile!
Pay Meets NMW
Apply Send CV’s into store for the attention of The Store Manager
Customer focused individual required with the flexibility to work weekends and late evenings.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team drop your CV into store or email to:-email@example.com
Customer focused individual required with the flexibility to cover late nights and weekends. Previous Retail experience preferred but not essential as training will be given. Must be 18 or over.
Please send CV into store for the attention of The Manager
As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
• Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
Apply Send CV into Store for attention of Laura Facey, Store Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org